Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Favorite MM Track 

I love all MM versions so this list represents the tracks I'm digging at the moment
Crateria: powerful song!! kickass riffs, amazing and rich drums
Ending : the drum sounds are not as pro as Crateria but I love this version, great melodies and chord/riff work
Lower Norfair: The clean guitar at the beginning sets the mood for the song wich is really amazing, I totally love the dissonant guitar lines
The Tunnel: This song is so catchy and well crafted that it makes me smile. the solos (I believe this is the only song with solos) are just right,very musical, melodic and no mindless shredding to ruin the song

Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:17 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Favorite MM Track
This thread has been straight up REVIVED!

My favorite song is a 3 way tie between Metroid Queen, Prime 3 Title/Bryyo, and Crateria Surface all with a 10/10.

Honorable mentions go to Item Room (10/10), Brinstar Medley (10/10), Phendrana Drifts (10/10), Downed Frigate (10/10), Boss Medley (9/10), The Tunnel (9/10), Tallon Overworld (9/10), and Ridley's Theme (9/10).

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7