Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position 
Author Message
Rank: Dave Grohl
Rank: Dave Grohl
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:36 pm
Posts: 3369
Location: A step to the left of without a future
Post Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
So, I noticed that we don't have a thread dedicated to this yet. I've had my copy pre-ordered for quite some time. Who else is excited for a few weeks from now?

_________________
Image
Stemage wrote:
Metroids with frickin' laserbeams attached to their heads.

|Twitter|


Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 am
Profile
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm
Posts: 76
Location: NJersey
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
so want to get portal 2, but got so many game right now to play. might get it next month

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:58 am
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:54 pm
Posts: 4918
Location: Dunder-Mifflin
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Hold on, let me get my paypal button up here...

But oh hellz yeah, I'm pretty pumped. Just simply knowing that the original was kind of like a prototype minigame, and this is gonna be a full complete game is exciting enough.

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:10 am
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:09 am
Posts: 655
Location: Australia
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Yep, have it pre-ordered. Can't wait!

_________________
Spanky McGee lives here.
Image


Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 am
Profile ICQ
Rank: "Zoinks" Advocate
Rank: "Zoinks" Advocate
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:47 pm
Posts: 2412
Location: Calgary, Canada
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
I wanna play this on the wii. :drunk:

But for realz, I'm looking forward to this.

_________________
yoshidude81 wrote:
And tape needs to go back to being an angsty teenager that loves Saw too much rather than an angsty teenager that loves Saw too much, but also looks pretty.


Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:55 am
Profile ICQ
Rank: Elder Statesman
Rank: Elder Statesman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:07 am
Posts: 9662
Location: Weaverville, NC
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Preordered. Giddy. Come on 4/19!

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Rank: Dave Grohl
Rank: Dave Grohl
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:36 pm
Posts: 3369
Location: A step to the left of without a future
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Is 4/19 official for us though? You never know what they will give to the pre-order folks a few days before. Older reports stated "the week of 4/15"

_________________
Image
Stemage wrote:
Metroids with frickin' laserbeams attached to their heads.

|Twitter|


Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:37 pm
Profile
Rank: Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
Rank: Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:43 pm
Posts: 4968
Location: New York
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
4/15 is a Friday, so it's pretty unlikely that it'll come out on a Friday.

_________________
Image
Trampoline Sasquatch wrote:
tapeman wrote:
Lets make like a dick and wrap it up.
The irony.


Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm
Profile
Rank: MM Gaming Newsdude
Rank: MM Gaming Newsdude
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:48 pm
Posts: 8701
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
It's the week of April 18th, which likely means means Tuesday for you guys, Wednesday for Europe and Friday for the UK.

The online prequel comic is out tomorrow. Hopefully it's as good as The Sacrifice and the TF2 comics.

Have you been following the new ARG?


Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:53 am
Profile WWW
Rank: Disgruntled Goat
Rank: Disgruntled Goat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:56 am
Posts: 7130
Location: Bees! Bees in the car!!!
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
I'm pretty sure I just bought this and AvP (it was 5 bucks).

_________________
Image


Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:20 pm
Profile
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:09 am
Posts: 655
Location: Australia
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
tenacious_goat wrote:
I'm pretty sure I just bought this and AvP (it was 5 bucks).


AvP you say...on steam?? The original??

I must get this...i tried it when it was first released, but it was too buggy for my PC. Never got back to it.

_________________
Spanky McGee lives here.
Image


Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 pm
Profile ICQ
Rank: Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
Rank: Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:43 pm
Posts: 4968
Location: New York
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
I think it's the one that came out recently, aka the shitty one.

_________________
Image
Trampoline Sasquatch wrote:
tapeman wrote:
Lets make like a dick and wrap it up.
The irony.


Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 pm
Profile
Rank: Dave Grohl
Rank: Dave Grohl
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:36 pm
Posts: 3369
Location: A step to the left of without a future
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
AvP 1 and 2 were fun, but I have no opinion on the new one. This has little to do with Portals, but has piqued my interest in re-obtaining the old titles.

NEED MORE PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS.

_________________
Image
Stemage wrote:
Metroids with frickin' laserbeams attached to their heads.

|Twitter|


Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 pm
Profile
Rank: Zombie Headshot Champion
Rank: Zombie Headshot Champion

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:12 pm
Posts: 4327
Location: Butthwat
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
We fire the whole bullet. That's 60% more bullet per bullet.


Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 am
Profile
Rank: Elder Statesman
Rank: Elder Statesman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:07 am
Posts: 9662
Location: Weaverville, NC
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Image

_________________
Image


Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Rank: Disgruntled Goat
Rank: Disgruntled Goat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:56 am
Posts: 7130
Location: Bees! Bees in the car!!!
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
I has teh starts!

_________________
Image


Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:18 pm
Profile
Rank: Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
Rank: Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:43 pm
Posts: 4968
Location: New York
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Mine's done preloading. :-D

_________________
Image
Trampoline Sasquatch wrote:
tapeman wrote:
Lets make like a dick and wrap it up.
The irony.


Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:23 pm
Profile
Rank: Elder Statesman
Rank: Elder Statesman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:07 am
Posts: 9662
Location: Weaverville, NC
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
My preload was finished this morning, but I didn't stick around to see a start button. Does it do anything? A friend here at work said he got a play button but didn't have a chance to see if it worked.

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 am
Profile WWW
Rank: MM Gaming Newsdude
Rank: MM Gaming Newsdude
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:48 pm
Posts: 8701
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
It sounds like they might switch it on this Friday. Of course we won't be able to play it, since reversing Valve Time heralds the end times.


Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
Rank: Elder Statesman
Rank: Elder Statesman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:07 am
Posts: 9662
Location: Weaverville, NC
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
According to my friend, he clicked play at lunch, and it told him he could play it when it was released.

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Rank: Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
Rank: Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:43 pm
Posts: 4968
Location: New York
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
The button still says Pre-load for me, even though the game is fully pre-loaded.

_________________
Image
Trampoline Sasquatch wrote:
tapeman wrote:
Lets make like a dick and wrap it up.
The irony.


Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:50 pm
Profile
Rank: Dave Grohl
Rank: Dave Grohl
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:36 pm
Posts: 3369
Location: A step to the left of without a future
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
http://valvearg.com/wiki/Valve_ARG_Wiki

Those of us with games from the potato Sack have been getting daily updates for those games with MORE hidden stuff. The Audiosurf one is particularly cool. Even as I typed this I saw that another title had updated. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

_________________
Image
Stemage wrote:
Metroids with frickin' laserbeams attached to their heads.

|Twitter|


Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm
Profile
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 1054
Location: Deep Space
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
I bought the potato sack, and the updates are cool so far. Killing Floor has an Aperature level now, I'll have to check out Audiosurf, that game's pretty fun

_________________
Oh, okay. I see a poop there. I see it now.


Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 am
Profile
Rank: Disgruntled Goat
Rank: Disgruntled Goat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:56 am
Posts: 7130
Location: Bees! Bees in the car!!!
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
http://kotaku.com/#!5792297/another-hin ... sing-early

Valve is so great. Also worth reading is the Hatless Update page for TF2.
http://www.teamfortress.com/hatless/

Valve you are the best.

_________________
Image


Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 pm
Profile
Rank: Zombie Headshot Champion
Rank: Zombie Headshot Champion

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:12 pm
Posts: 4327
Location: Butthwat
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Guys, I caved a bought it. I really need to get a job.


Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:41 am
Profile
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 1054
Location: Deep Space
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Yeah, but jobs suck. Be rich so you don't have to!

_________________
Oh, okay. I see a poop there. I see it now.


Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:37 am
Profile
Rank: MM Gaming Newsdude
Rank: MM Gaming Newsdude
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:48 pm
Posts: 8701
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Go play Potato Sack games! GLaDOS needs your CPU!


Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Rank: Zombie Headshot Champion
Rank: Zombie Headshot Champion

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:12 pm
Posts: 4327
Location: Butthwat
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
WHAT ARE THE RULES?! I WANT PORTAL 2 NOW.


Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:11 pm
Profile
Rank: MM Gaming Newsdude
Rank: MM Gaming Newsdude
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:48 pm
Posts: 8701
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Play any of the Potato Sack games. It seems to be a Folding@Home-type deal: the more people online and playing, the sooner Portal 2 unlocks on Steam.


Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Rank: Zombie Headshot Champion
Rank: Zombie Headshot Champion

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:12 pm
Posts: 4327
Location: Butthwat
Post Re: Portal 2 - Assume The Party Escort Submission Position
Alright, leaving super meat boy running forever then.


Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:20 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.
Untitled Document