Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232
 What are you currently playing? 

Post Re: What are you currently playing?
Yeah, those credits rival recent Ubisoft releases for sheer volume. Holy s**t.

I'm playing and finishing a bunch of unfinished games I've got on 360 before I get my Xbox One next week. In the past week or two I've finished Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Limbo, and the Asura's Wrath DLC. Working on Borderlands 2 right now, and I'd like to get to Deus Ex and Halo 4 at some point.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

My thoughts during the credits ...

"Cool, they must be almost done, they are doing the special thanks..."

ROCKSTAR NORTH STAFF

Oh yeah, I forgot about that studio...

10 minute later:ROCKSTAR LONDON

What the? Ok...

15 minute later:ROCKSTAR STAFF THAT WORK IN THAT GARAGE NEXT TO THE BURGER KING ... NO, NOT THAT ONE, THE ONE OVER BY THE WALMART

JESUS CHRIST.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:46 pm
Profile WWW

The credits for Rayman Legends seemed like they took forever, but at least they were "playable"

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:49 pm
Profile WWW

I like credits generally. When I see a movie, unless I really hate it, I like to do the people whose efforts produced it the honour of watching the credits. I like to listen to the music too :-D But man, game credits! I'm not totally sure why, but I don't enjoy them as much. Maybe because I was playing and now I'm watching. it doesn't seem as interesting. I'm pretty sure some games loop the credits as well, but it can be hard to tell.

I just finished Half-Life 2: Episode 2 on the back of Episode 1 and the original game, and all had refreshingly short credits. I liked the games too.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:37 am

Zelda: Link Between World is aaaaaaaaaaaawesome! Holy s**t. It's like they locked the LTTP devs in a closet for 18 years, then let them loose on a 3ds to make a sequel. It does everything right. Nostalgic, new, and perfect.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:51 pm
Profile WWW

I spent pretty much every free minute of my long weekend sneaking playtime on Zelda. I finished it Sunday night, and I agree with all those things. I don't have any other 3DS games now though, so I've had to resort to revisiting Tetris DS and Mario Kart DS. Also, Chrono Trigger DS. First world problems.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Profile WWW

After a house move and resetup, I busted out the Gamecube again and finally knuckled down to start Zelda: Twilight Princess. Once that is done there are still unplayed Cube games on my shelf. It was jarring to go from games made for my computer monitor to 480i jagginess and muddiness exacerbated by a HD screen that shows all those defects more clearly. Once I adjusted, I really enjoyed the game. I don't know how far I am into the game because I missed all the discussion at the time, so it is exciting wondering how this adventure will unfold.

Also slowly playing Donkey Kong from eshop and Yoshi's Island DS. Donkey Kong fills a great niche in the little breaks between bus trips for work. Also, I now understand where the big reverse direction flip jump from Super Mario Sunshine comes from!

EDIT: Finished Donkey Kong and started Super Mario 3D Land. With the short levels it fills the between bus trips for work spot nicely, but I'm not sure how much I will like it. The initial new Mario game excitement was there but by World 2 I feel like the game is starting to, I don't know, settle. We'll see how it goes. This is the first 3DS game where I find the 3D usable enough to turn way up, so that's something.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:59 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232