[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - **HOBO-A-GOGO (The new gaming news thread)**

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232  Next
 **HOBO-A-GOGO (The new gaming news thread)** 

Post Re: **HOBO-A-GOGO (The new gaming news thread)**
. Pirates! According to "rumors" the game takes place around 1715, in the Carribean, and stars Haytham Kenway's father, Edward. The press embargo lifts this Monday.

I guess they're just slapping numbers on all of these now? After AC3 I think I'm out, unless this one gets better reviews.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:51 am
Profile WWW

Hey, remember that time when Ubisoft said they were going to give the Assassin's Creed franchise a break...

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:11 am
Profile WWW

Ha, yeah. Good times.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

*Jesus, I wish Microsoft would announce the new Xbox so we can get past this nonsense.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:37 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:42 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Aliens! And super powers! Also, you're the president of the United States.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:35 am
Profile WWW

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:45 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:33 pm
Profile WWW

I can't believe I still haven't beaten bastion.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I can't believe I still haven't beaten bastion.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Me neither! I should get on that, really.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:45 pm
Profile WWW

Get on it, it's worth it.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:35 pm

:laughy:

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:16 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:18 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:21 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:23 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 pm
Profile WWW

PAX is here, and has brought NEWS.

First, Capcom news:
. It's coming to XBLA/PSN/Wii U eShop this summer and it'll be $15. Virt's on music, they've got all TV show voices actors back (including Scrooge, ), , and a money bin you can swim in(!)
. XBLA, PSN, Wii U eShop and Steam, for $15, with GGPO-powered drop-in/out online co-op.
Also, Capcom are developing a new Mega Man game. No other info yet, so be sure get your hopes as high as possible before they start talking. EDIT:

. You can sign up for the beta today via your Battle.net beta settings page.

. Major kudos to those guys for keeping the weekly releases going for so long.

Last edited by hobo on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 pm
Profile WWW

Totally sold on Duck Tales.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Couldn't have picked a better team for DuckTales. Sounds like those dudes are going to town on it, in the best way.

The D&D arcade port is pretty cool too. I love me some old-school brawler action, and Capcom's done a pretty good job with their retro releases recently. Hope Konami gets off their asses and ports Sunset Riders and Mystic Warriors one of these days.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Apparently DuckTales now has the complete original voice cast from the show confirmed too. I just lost my s**t. :laughy:

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:39 pm
Profile ICQ

Okay, here's a smattering of news from when the boards were down:

Guys, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon: , , , . I hope it plays as good as it looks/sounds.

Sony announced a load of indie games coming to PSN this year, including Mexican-themed 2D Metroidvania (out NEXT WEEK for $15), two-button-no-stick fighting game and rougelike . All of them are on both PS3 and PS Vita. They also talked about PS4's and at GDC.

The Behemoth's BattleBlock Theater is out now on XBLA for 1200P. Owning Alien Hominid HD and Castle Crashers unlocks content in BBT and CC.

LucasArts is being closed and turned into a licensing label. It's kind of sad, but not really. The LucasArts we cared about died .

. .

Also, David Hayter isn't the voice of Snake now.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 am
Profile WWW

Toki Tori 2 for WiiU also came out on Weds. :) It's getting good marks. Pretty excited about that one! I love me some Toki Tori.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:59 am
Profile WWW

Yes, that happened also! Speaking of Wii U, some cool tidbits out of GDC: Miiverse is coming to smartphones and desktop browsers in April/May, and Nintendo are working on a 3DS version of the service (as in, for 3DS games and not just a browser for the Wii U stuff).

Anyway, I'm going to Japan for a couple of weeks, so I probably won't be posting much. I'm sure there'll be another news splooge when I get back.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:35 am
Profile WWW

Did anyone else see the Elder Scrolls Online leaked gameplay footage?

It looks like the death of a franchise.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:44 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:41 am
Profile ICQ

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 am

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's going to be the death of a series. Lest interesting thing about it the UI being standard MMO. I was hoping they would go for something more along the lines of Morrowind style, but ehhh.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232  Next