[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - I fight you and I will Shoryuken you! (SSFIV thread)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 I fight you and I will Shoryuken you! (SSFIV thread) 

A Warrior Fights To His Last Breath, A Warrior Bleeds For Those Who Have Bled, A Warrior Dies For Those That Have Died. Yet In The End A Warrior Lives Forever And Becomes Something More, An Eternal Legend.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:05 am

It turns out the PS3 Collector's Edition shipment was delayed at DeepDiscount and possibly other outlets as well.

At lest I have Burnout to satiate me and I know just WTF is going on now.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 am

I will just say what Rob Zombie would say,
YEAAAAAAAUH

Edit: I gots it. Can't wait to tear it up.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:38 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:20 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:35 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:43 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by spook on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:46 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:49 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Got the game today. I need to spend a bit of time in the training mode.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:07 pm
Profile WWW

I liked DJ but not a big fan of T.Hawk. Still if they were free I say why the hell not.

A Warrior Fights To His Last Breath, A Warrior Bleeds For Those Who Have Bled, A Warrior Dies For Those That Have Died. Yet In The End A Warrior Lives Forever And Becomes Something More, An Eternal Legend.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm

f**k Seth in the dick that he doesn't have.
SO UNECESSARY

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:03 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:06 pm
Profile WWW

I have the FightPad, but I might pick up one of the Hori sticks down the line somewhere. I feel like I'm going to crush the FightPad if I lose to Seth once more...

Do you have to beat Arcade on at least Medium to unlock everyone?

EDIT: Nevermind, no you don't. Full unlocks here I come!

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:04 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:18 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:37 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

Shoot me a game if you want spook. I may need it after losing to Seth again. I managed to beat him with Sakura, lol.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:14 pm

I went through Medium with Guile and didn't lose a single round until Seth. And Seth only beat me 3 times! Bison was easy.....
Edit: What the hell, Guile doesn't unlock anyone? No respect....

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:56 am

I guess I missed out on the fun. It's so hard to choose between SF4 and L4D.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:18 am
Profile WWW

Did any of you guys get the collector's edition? Are the 5 downloadable costumes cool or are they dumb?

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:28 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next