[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - What are you listening to right now?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next
 What are you listening to right now? 

EDIT: Done with MM, now listening to Images and Words by Dream Theater, Evil Empire by Rage against the Machine and a bit of Metallica as well.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 am

Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:37 am

Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:49 am

Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:31 am

Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Anosmium :) They should put Stems face on money :P

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:25 am

Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:48 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

I'm listening to The Chemical Brothers, with Daft Punk and Justice on the same playlist.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:26 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Now When Day and Dream Unite. Can't believe I'm hearing the Killing Hand and Ytse Jam for the first time. Great stuff.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 pm

I was originally turned off by the lack of praise it got from fans, but I finally realized how under appreciated it really is. I finished the whole album in one sitting and I actually liked it better than Images and Words. Pull me Under and Metropolis were always the only songs I ever thought were truly awesome on that album, and have always considered it a bit overrated because of that. This album was quite grizzly.

BTW, I also just listened to A Rite of Passage of off the upcoming album. Really great guitar/keyboard solos, and i personally enjoyed the heavier style, but I hope most of the songs stick to their prog roots.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:33 pm

I didn't mind the production, especially for a debut album. I go back to albums like Kill 'em All and that one that came out before Paranoid and I still love em. WDADU (such an awkward acronym) is now on that list.

EDIT: I calculated the average song length of the new DT album: 12 and a half minutes.

:o
:)
:D

Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:49 pm
Profile WWW

Am I the only one here that only buys albums?

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

Sat May 02, 2009 10:54 am
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Recently my girlfriend made me listen to Symphony X's newest album Paradise Lost. She recommended it to me saying that a DT fan should like them, and I feel ashamed it was the first time I had checked them out. I thought the album was great overall, the worst song on there was probably just "good". Any other albums SX fans would recommend?

I've also been relistening to Scenes from a Memory alot lately. Guess I just love it. I've also been in the mood for Crack the Skye since I got this in the mail yesterday

Wearing it right now, actually. (Man I've been in a prog mood these past months)

Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:55 pm

I really love the Odyssey. That's honestly my favorite song by Symphony X. I've listened to them for awhile but I still have to check out their older stuff. I've mainly listened to things off of Paradise Lost.

I just got done downloading Mr. Fastfinger's new album. I'm diggin' it.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:04 am

Jag Panzer - Shadow Thief ....... for the past 4 days. Really addicted to this song.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:25 am

Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:34 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next