[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - Slow Carb Cookbook

Slow Carb Cookbook 

Post Slow Carb Cookbook

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Post Re: Slow Carb Cookbook
Can I sub the turkey bacon with shrimp?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm
Profile WWW

Sounds too spicy for my tastes, but otherwise pretty good.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Pshh red pepper adds all the flavor I need. Sorry if my Arizona tongue is too much for you.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 pm

When I started slowcarbing, I was doing different meals ALL THE TIME. Now I'm all Dr. Boring Pant MD, so here's how it goes down:

12 eggs
1 carton of egg whites
1 bag of lentils
2lb. bag of frozen spinach
10lb. bag of chicken leg quarters

Eggs and chicken will last approx. 2 weeks. The rest, 1 week.

-SUPER TASTY CHUN-LI THIGHS AND BLASTBEAT STICKS

1 leg quarter
SALT&PEPPER
cumin
rosemary

Season chicken to taste. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. I usually cook as many as I can fit on my cookie tray. ENJOY THE TASTE OF CHINA*

-RACIST EGGS

2 eggs
2 eggs worth of egg whites
SALT
pico de gallo

PUT THAT ALL TOGETHER AND GRILL IT DONE

Add a side of lentils and spinach to each one and you has a MEAL.
*Not really.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm
Profile WWW

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:51 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

I'm going to have to try these for the recipe names alone.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 am
Profile WWW

I'll eat with you, if you want, Xeo.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 am

Last edited by Doombot on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:26 am
Profile WWW

THAT NAME IS BORING THEREFORE AWFUL

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:05 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:20 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

That car got cooked!

lololollol

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 pm
Profile WWW

ilol

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 am

Cars are for binge days only.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 am
Profile WWW

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 am
Profile WWW

everyone #doinwork on twitter for everything you eat on binge day.

it'll be fun. and adrian and I already started. so you're late.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Also i'm going to try that chicken this week duder, if I can figure out what kitchen utensils I need for it.

Are you going to be at pax? or at least at mag?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm going to FagMest, for sure. You don't need anything special for that chicken. Just a shallow cookie sheet pan will work. Just line it with foil to catch all the oil and grease. But no matter what you do the pan/sheet you roast it on is going to be messy as f**k.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:49 pm
Profile WWW

Hey Omni, could you edit in that slow carb crash course from that first thread or other whatever about the slow carb diet into the OP? IT WOULD KICK ASS

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Buy the book.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 pm
Profile WWW

Fatty.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 pm
Profile WWW

I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Can't. Carb.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:41 am
Profile WWW

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:11 am
Profile WWW

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:43 pm
Profile WWW

I've got a couple of different seasonings for the beans. I made the switch to dried beans and holy f**k it's so much cheaper for barely any extra prep work.

I'm trying to take the eat boring principal to the max and just chain eating pots of various beans with some green beans. I cook various meats (by various I just mean turkey bacon, repeatedly.) and put them in the bowl.

Handful of spinach where applicable.

Binge days eat everything.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:46 pm
Profile WWW

Dude, turkey bacon. Cook it all in one day and ziplock it. Bring it back to life with a conventional oven on the lowest toast setting. I don't even season my eggs and my lentils are pretty bland, so the t-bacon really brings the flavor. I do 4 strips every breakfast. Lasts me a whole week.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:06 pm
Profile WWW

Most Turkey bacon I've seen has a couple of grams of sugar (!) or a shitload of sodium. I'll do some more looking next time I'm at the store.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:34 pm
Profile WWW