[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - [:.:]The Official ART Thread[:.:]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
 [:.:]The Official ART Thread[:.:] 

Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:53 pm

Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:04 pm

Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:07 pm
The Certile Frescent
The Certile Frescent

Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:27 pm

Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:59 pm

Thingy I'm working on right now.

edit: made some progress.

Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:05 pm
Profile WWW

I like to draw, but it is not my profession and after high school I haven't gotten any better. I'm going to get a second degree in fine arts (my first is in Comp.Sci), I understand a lot of my problem is in drawing volumetric forms (something z0m seems to kick ass at) and basic anatomy, and I cel-shade my art to cover for the fact that I don't know how to shade.

Here's a recent drawing of a character I made up in High School:

And here are some "album covers" for a Band I was in for a couple of years back:

Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:14 pm
Profile WWW

Hope you like.

Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:27 pm

This one too. :P

Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:29 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:59 pm
Profile WWW

Another thing I made a few hours ago.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:22 am

That's pretty awesome. You should have it glazed and s**t.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:48 am

Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:56 am

Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:32 am
Profile WWW

Jacktherippa, that thing is freakin' awesome! I would post some art, but I don't have any. And I'm damn well not gonna take an art class. Did you just start from scracth, or did you have this thing in mind already?

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:09 am
Profile YIM

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:18 am
Profile WWW

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:20 am
Profile YIM

Was talking to a co-worker/co-smoker on MSN and wanted to go out for a cig. I drew a pic of me smoking and he didn't respond, so I kept drawing it closer and closer until he answered me.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:14 pm
Profile WWW

Usually, tapeman, I'll just start with a lump of clay, no idea, and just see where I go. Then if I like the design, I'll add other colors or start over from scratch untill I like it. Then, I'll either immortalize it in photograph, glaze it, or take it apart to use on other things. That's about all there is to it. And that was awesome, Z0m.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:29 am
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Shinesparked, I actually have a not-so-legal copy of Photoshop installed, but for some reason I like using Paint for drawing. I guess I kinda need limitations, or I feel overwhelmed. But thanks. :)

Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:11 am
Profile WWW

New collaborative blog between me and a co-worker:

Most likely updated quite frequently until we die from cancer.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:20 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
The Certile Frescent
The Certile Frescent

Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:29 pm

Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:29 pm

Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:00 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

i'd just like to point out that i don't friggin' get art. i mean i like what a lot of you guys are doing and z0m's smoking blog i'm particularly into, but i just got back from an Art Opening of mixed media and it was all cool and impressive as hell and what not but i don't, you know, get it. i don't really take anything away from it. and people seem to have so much to talk about but once i've looked at the thing what do i do then?

And someone brought the artist over to meet me and she is a lovely young lady whose obviously talented and has obviously put her whole heart and whatever else into her work and i'm like, "it's very impressive but i don't get it."

Anyway, that's my story

Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next