[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - S.P.A.S.M (spam IV)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4078 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136  Next
 S.P.A.S.M (spam IV) 

Post Re: S.P.A.S.M (spam IV)
I would've put them on hold just so I can piss myself from laughter.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey Divine I saw that on Reddit too can we be karma friends. The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight and LOL that guy is SO PHOTOGENIC lolololol

best page rollover ever.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

Sorry I'm a socially awkward penguin and will only projectile vomit if you try to talk to me.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 pm

He lies, he isn't so awkward as he claims! Downvote his statements regarding awkwardness... oh wait we don't have that here. Well BOOOOOOOOO to you sir!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:14 am

True story. I tried to talk to Divine at Mag this year, but when I did he quickly clasped his hands over his mouth as his cheeks filled with vomit, then he waddled away, penguin like, leaving a trickling trail of his own bile. Such a gentlemen to not projectile-vomit on my new T-shirt.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:10 am
Profile WWW

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/12/12

linearity@freyja:~/chicken-playground$ ./test
No error
Love and rock!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:17 pm
Profile WWW

DRAWCEPTION .

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:04 pm
Profile WWW

It always comes back to Garfield.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:46 am
Profile WWW

I now submit that "Garfield playing Sax" is now shorthand for Metroid Metal. We can make subversive T-Shirts and confuse the s**t out of people at Cons.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 am
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsore \m/
\m/ Sponsore \m/

I thought that was a tubaphone.

"GOSH DANG IT!!"

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm
Profile WWW

Gosh, you're making me think you've never seen a tubaphone before.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:13 am
Profile WWW

Today's tee: Galactic Bounty Hunter...relevant to this site...

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 am
Profile WWW

danimal specific post: http://www.getlofi.com/?page_id=3715

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

Simpsons did it.

And by Simpsons, I mean XOC.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:41 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Thanks, poop.

And Nario, .

Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 pm
Profile WWW

! Charts the locations of SMB, SMB3, SMW, Yoshi's Island, SMRPG and even Super Mario Kart.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:34 am
Profile WWW

I am willing to bet that Divine and I are the only ones who chuckle at these. :(

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:02 am

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:17 am
Profile WWW

I CAN'T SHAKE 'EM

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 am

http://gizmodo.com/5903753/a-mind+break ... being-born

13,000x9,000 image if anybody needs new wallpaper.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 pm

That is actually really sweet Carl and I fear that it may be lost to the SPAM cycle. Even though this thread has been much less active compared to a few years ago it still cycles pretty quickly.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHa0_-Agwe4&sns=em

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:44 am

Hey, did you guys listen to any of the songs on this site? They're pretty bad-ass.

No error
Love and rock!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 pm
Profile WWW

So, I don't really know where else to post this, I don't want to make a new thread for it, and I'm only posting it on this forum because I don't really know you guys, I have what... Three posts?

I guess I'm at a crossroads in my life. I've been unemployed, and fairly alone for the last few months. I've had a small source of income from the social security I saved from when my mom passed away, and food-stamps. For the most part I'm an introvert, and afraid to meet new people, if it weren't for the friends that I do have I'd probably not be here right now. Long story short my life is a mess. I'm not looking for answers though, I just need a place to put this all down before I go insane. I'm not sure if any of you would understand, but I've recently found out that I'm gender fluid. That means that I don't identify with a gender. I don't see myself as part of either group, and it's becoming really hard to identify as anything at all. I've pretty much lost all of the old habits I had over the last few years. I've also dumped a huge portion of my character. My friends have the hart to notice, but I feel guilty as they take responsible for the changes. I'm stuck in this useless rut, banging my head on a wall. Three years ago I would have never seen myself in this all time low. I probably would have been angry about my situation, not complacent and useless. I'm just f**king stressed out, and this new info about gender identity issues has only made things worse. One of the therapists recommended that I try hormonal balancing treatments, which would essentially render me the opposite gender I was born as. I've got f**k all to live for now, but three people and there is no way I can tell them about any of this because it would probably devastate them. I'm not even sure of my attractions anymore, I'm having major doubts as to what the next course I go is. And with all the pressure from the outside sources I might just break down. I'm too much of a coward to commit suicide, and I have no idea where these roads lead.

I think I'm done now. If you read this whole thing then I'm sorry. Thank you for reading though. At least I got to get it off my chest, it's been the monkey on my back for almost two years now.

Tue May 01, 2012 5:35 am

I have known a few people that have struggled with similar issues to what you seem to be feeling -G- and I assure you, there is a place in the world for you. Figuring it all out can be an arduous process, but once you have determined your true path and made it to that goal the sheer happiness that you will find is amazing. Sure, it is super idealistic to think that way, but it is what you have to do in order to find that ultimate joy. As for areas where you can find support, I must highly suggest http://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/ because that is a safe place for discussion. Hell, you could probably even post exactly what you shared in this thread to that subreddit and get an immense outpouring of support.

The main takeaway here is that YOU ARE NOT ALONE, and there is absolutely no reason to be down on yourself for that which you cannot control. Life has a funny way of dealing out the good with the bad, sometimes you just have to let it happen.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:21 am

SO! I took your advice Bry. Honestly I thought I would regret posting that. But you know what I'm really glad I did it. Working up the courage to spill my guts to you guys helped me work up the courage to tell my dad, He was surprisingly supportive, and seemed kinda enthusiastic. My brother wasn't so much, but he's always been an ass, so I can ignore him pretty well. Now I just need to work up the courage to tell my friends, and if they are okay with it, then I think things are going to be okay.

Talking to my therapist has also been pretty good. So all in all, I'm still stressed, but I'm glad to have support through this all.

Now that that is out there, I say we resume the shenanigans. Sorry to derail your thread! :nerdlove:

Wed May 02, 2012 7:03 pm

RIP Maurice Sendak. :(

Tue May 08, 2012 9:49 am

Is he now...where the wild things are?

No error
Love and rock!

Wed May 09, 2012 12:24 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4078 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136  Next