[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - MAG/PAX/East the thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next
 MAG/PAX/East the thread 

Post Re: MAG/PAX/East the thread
Sounds like I picked the wrong MAG to miss...then again, missing it isn't exactly a choice.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:42 am

In short, this year was amazing.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:45 am

Well that was kinda great.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 pm
Profile WWW

This year gave me so many great memories. I cannot express how absolutely amazing the entire thing was. I enjoyed hanging out with all of you so much, and I was glad I got lots of time with everyone. I can't wait for next year, or hopefully PAX Prime.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:06 pm
Profile YIM

So Photoshop's been acting up and not letting me do anything. This is the first time I'm running it on my new OS so I probably have to fiddle with s**t to get it right, but I'll worry about that later.

Sorry about hyping up the image and then not delivering, but I promise it will be available SOON!™

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Post MAG disorder has been hitting me once again. I love our camaraderie, and loved every moment with all of you from hugs in the lobby until sending the musos off to Asheville. It was just great. (My temporary southern accent has been amusing me once again, too.)

MM was monster. I don't think I gushed to everybody this time, but by the end of the set I was f**king high.

linearity@freyja:~/chicken-playground$ ./test
No error
Love and rock!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:14 pm
Profile WWW

hobo's on his way home now, stuck him on the train about 30 minutes ago. I miss him already.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 pm

You're all faggots and I hate you.

But I will forever cherish the time we spend together farting around in hotel rooms.

Because everyone else just doesn't get it.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:10 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

This was so amazing and I can't say anything that will do it justice.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:00 pm

http://tempsoundsolutions.arnoldascher. ... -05-12.mp3
Here's the full TSS set from Thursday night in a convenient audio format, in case anyone missed it or feels like reliving it again. Hopefully videos will surface eventually, along with some sweet second set treats.
Setlist

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 am
Profile WWW

I miss you guys already. All of the concerts I went to were awesome, with the possible exception of the Minibosses. Like five minutes straight of the "Oh no I'm an eggplant thingy now" jingle isn't really that awesome. I have some videos that I took on my iPod that came out fairly decent. I'll probably definitely upload the one where everyone sings Happy Birthday to Chunk but I don't think I'll upload the one where all you can hear is me singing Mad World at the Armcannon show.

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone. I blame Doombot rushing me out the door. I think he was saying something about missing the airport shuttle or something equally unimportant.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 am
Profile WWW

I just wanted to have a romantic sushi lunch at the airport with you.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 am
Profile WWW

Holy crap that was a fun week. Thank you all for being totally great people, but especially carl for letting me crash at his place, Brian for driving us all the way there and back and chunk for saving me shipping money.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 pm
Profile WWW

It's like that one scene in a comedy that is at first funny, then too long, then funny again, and then the best part of the movie. I was waiting for it so I could look around and watch the reactions.

They KILLLLLED Dr. Mario. I don't know the other guitar player's name but that guy is an asshole, and I mean that in the best way possible.

80% of my audio is corrupt. :( It's my own fault. I kept leaving my recorder going and the battery would die, but that meant the machine couldn't convert to mp3 before it shut off. OOPS. I got some stuff. Something tells me media isn't in short supply this year, unlike MAGs of the past.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:37 pm
Profile WWW

At least there's this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9ve9ZnCsOk&
and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-jS-1mG70&

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

By the way, is anyone attending PAX East this year? Three-day badges are sold out so I'm thinking about skipping this one.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:32 pm
Profile WWW

PAX doesn't make it very easy for people to go, anymore, I guess.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm
Profile WWW

Hey guys, it's my annual MM forum post!

I talked to Stemage and Chunk after the concert and said it already, but holy balls was it awesome. I haven't lost it like that in awhile. Nearly destroyed my suit from the elegant shizz event.. I think Omni and Spook can attest to that.

Also, I'm watching the full concert vid and I'm fairly sure that's me drunkenly screaming I LOVE YOU CHUNKSTYLE just before the birthday song starts at 21:15 or so :lol:

PS happy bday guy <3

Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 pm

:love:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:32 pm
Profile WWW

Pssh. I yelled, "we love you Chunkstyle!" right at the end of the singing of Happy Birthday. We, as in all of us, ever. I wasn't selfish about it.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:39 pm
Profile WWW

As if I needed a reason to watch that part over and over and over, I'll have to go back and listen for these specific examples. If you notice, I took out my earplugs for maximum effect.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:05 pm
Profile WWW

What can I say, my love of chunk was just to great to share with anyone else.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:13 pm
Spaceballs: The Rank
Spaceballs: The Rank

I'll just say that was the first time in forever that I actually sung happy birthday to somebody instead of awkwardly standing there while other people sing.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Chunk, the camera loves you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWc1b2B_jtA

Some awesome performances, and between almost being moshed and crushed to death (and stage dived on), I still survived long enough to see the Papas.

Nice to finally meet Hood as well, while partying with Stemage (plays a mean game of beer pong), Jon "The Duke" St. John, and DJ Cutman.

Good times!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:23 pm

http://tempsoundsolutions.arnoldascher. ... 1-6-12.mp3
Here's our set from Friday afternoon in case anyone missed it!
Setlist

Also some epic Thursday set videos what whaaaaaat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49qqL8t25pU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N88C8Q83is

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 am
Profile WWW
The Certile Frescent
The Certile Frescent

I'm sorry I didn't hang with enough of you guys. Everything about my weekend was amazing, except for that.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:02 am

Seeing your Danimal Cannon, Arm Cannon, and Metroid Metal sets made me feel like I was right there with you giving you a hug.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:12 pm
Profile WWW

Its okay, Danimal. I got to hug you and make Dale North confused and uncomfortable at the same time.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:40 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next