[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - MAG/PAX/East the thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 62  Next
 MAG/PAX/East the thread 

Post Re: MAG/PAX/East the thread
Don't know if any of you made it to the Smithsonian Institution's panel on their upcoming Art of Video Games exhibit, but it looks AWESOME. You eastern jackasses can see it before it in DC before it hits the road, and I recommend it. http://americanart.si.edu/exhibitions/a ... 012/games/

linearity@freyja:~/chicken-playground$ ./test
No error
Love and rock!

Last edited by Linearity on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:22 pm
Profile WWW

Makes me sad that it's not coming to MoMA or any museum in NYC. May consider going to Yonkers, but that's a longshot.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:16 pm

No error
Love and rock!

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:42 am
Profile WWW

Yes that.

I've been looking for an excuse to go to DC, so I'll talk with the lady. I'd love to go back for a few days to do the tourist thing again.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:18 pm
Profile WWW

Were all those shot with an iPhone 4s? Some were unbelievable, especially at the concerts...

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:42 pm
Profile WWW

Those were amazing shots, but I think the most amazing may be photographic evidence that Kevin was at the merch booth. Astounding!

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

It's a pretty amazing camera. The ones of Grand Central Terminal came out amazing. So glad we took you on the locals tour of Manhattan now.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:22 pm

I am too. pity we couldn't show you the sex museum... maybe another time I guess.

Also, Photoshoppy Goodness:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Hell I've never been to the Museum of Sex, but I have quite the photo of my ex-girlfriend in front of a bouquet of glass dildos in the window.

Yes, a bouquet of glass dildos.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:29 pm

DILDOS IS NOT GOING TO BE A THING

Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:07 am

DILDOS!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:55 am

Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:52 pm
Profile WWW

I don't know squat about cameras, but I think it has something to do with having the flash.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:07 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

MAGFEST what so amazing, and what so happy I had backstage access I was able to film some good shots of Kevin from the side http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ0Q1NnfcXw and Ive already uploaded some photos too https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 156&type=3 , I got so many more to do. only wish i had time to meet more of you there.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:17 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:26 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah, they did some pretty significant work on the camera itself compared to the iPhone 4. I barely ever use the flash.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

I was in my boss' office looking at something with him, and he got a notification that there were new tagged pictures on google+ of me, and they were hobo's. He looked at them and said, "wow, you really are a rock star, aren't you?" LOL

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:25 pm
Profile WWW

I hope you told him "Why yes. Yes. I. Am."

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Rock star reserves!

No error
Love and rock!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

So, when is there gonna be a Metroid Metal documentary, and will it encompass all the bands that you guys are in/have ever been in? :nerdlove:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 pm

I GUESS WE ARE JUST WAITING ON A FILMMAKER WHO WOULD LIKE TO DO IT

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:06 pm
Profile WWW

So when are we going to get to see the big group photo?

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:31 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:42 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:55 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 62  Next