[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - MAG/PAX/East the thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 62  Next
 MAG/PAX/East the thread 

Post Re: MAG/PAX/East the thread

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 pm
Profile WWW

Where was this photo and how did I miss it?

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:18 am
Profile WWW

By not loving us enough. :(

linearity@freyja:~/chicken-playground$ ./test
No error
Love and rock!

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:35 am
Profile WWW

Post secret santa maybe? I think? Basically, you not having any money means you can't be in the fraternity. You are welcome to rush again at any time.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 am
Profile WWW

Just a text notification next time puhleeeeze.
Also we need to lobby for a Chilis to be built in that little town. By the dock or something.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 pm
Profile WWW

Chilis boat

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:05 pm

YES.

No error
Love and rock!

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:21 pm
Profile WWW

Well that was quick: Next year's MAG dates have been announced. January 3-6.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 pm
Profile YIM
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:36 pm
Profile WWW

I really hope Uematsu enjoyed himself enough to spread the word amongst other composers in his circle (I would assume he's been in the industry long enough to know almost every major player), maybe they'll draw some more big names next year.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:26 am

Apparently they enjoyed playing at MAG. I've been so glad to hear that. If I can't get beer with Yoshitaka Hirota, then I'm satisfied with the notion that they felt the good vibe. Love and rock, love and rock, PEE-EECE!

No error
Love and rock!

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:31 am
Profile WWW

Yasunori Mitsuda plsthx. Also Michiko Naruke, but I may be the only person who cares about her.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:34 am

I think MAG already has that place booked for the next 2 years, so it makes sense that the dates would show up so quickly. That place is scalable. Apparently the room they hope to use for next year's concerts is WAY BIGGER than the current one, which is hard to believe.

It's funny to see a room considered "at capacity" when it's only half full of people. Nobuo capped it.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 am
Profile WWW

That concert hall was at capacity? Who said? Did anybody not get in?

No error
Love and rock!

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:38 pm
Profile WWW

I was told at the beginning it could hold 3000 and apparently the Papas *only* had 2000.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:58 pm
Profile WWW

One of the MAG guys (Adam maybe?) said it was capped at one point during their set. He could have been wrong.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:33 pm
Profile WWW

The Final Fantasy devotees were weird, including the guy who, at the Q & A session, played Earthbound Papas a song he wrote instead of asking them a question. I stood in line to get my CD signed and couldn't get any of those kids to talk to me.

GOD I f**king hate NERDS Jesus Christ.

No error
Love and rock!

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 am

Well, at least Doom and I got to troll some of them before the set. That was fun.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:45 am
Profile YIM

lolllll good mags.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:52 am

I'm just pissed I didn't get Mr. Miyagi to sign my Karate Kid II DVD.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:16 am
Profile WWW

Where the group photo at?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:57 pm
Profile WWW

I already yelled at FoxDragon about the group photo. Methinks we all have to start pestering him.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Making my annual appearance around here to say:
-MAGFest was awesome.
-Here's my audience recording of the Metroid Metal set:
http://kngi.org/opencircuit/magfest10/a ... Metal.flac
http://kngi.org/opencircuit/magfest10/a ... dMetal.mp3

A bunch more of my audience recordings are , the rest will be added as I get permission to share them.

- - - -

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:20 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

This should have been the shirt this year:

Have they done a doom theme before for mag shirts though?

Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:31 am
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

that would have been. or one that was final fantasy themed with Nobuo being there would have been cool. MAGFest didnt do a themed shirt this year since they didnt have someone to deal with the legal issues.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 am
Profile WWW

Just as a precaution, or do you they actually get permission every time?

No error
Love and rock!

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

it sounded like they get permission as a precaution, since there selling them.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:42 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:16 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 62  Next