[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - Forum Introductions

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Forum Introductions 

Post Re: Forum Introductions
sure, why not.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Profile WWW

Form introductions: Sonata

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 am
Profile WWW

Post Re:

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:29 am
Metroid Metal Mascot
Metroid Metal Mascot

Three month old post is three months old.

It's cute how you're being all self-deprecating, but instead of doing that, you should just not act out.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm

This thread is still alive?

Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Hello all!
Obviously I'm new here or I wouldn't be posting this so I'll get right down to the basics. Name's Bobby & like everyone else here (or a portion at least depending on age), has been a fan of Metroid since the first release. I will state that Super Metroid is my all time favorite but I will also add that I don't own a DS, GameCube or Wii so have never played the Prime Trilogy or Hunters sadly. I most certainly want to someday though. What else... I listen to death metal mostly but am quite open minded & dig other stuff too. I'm constantly living back in the 80s so basically anything from that time is a friend of mine. Huge horror movie fan (again especially the 80s) & I also play guitar & it seems quite a few of you do as well. Anyway, enough about me.. unfortunately I have not known about Metroid Metal since its incarnation back in '03 & have only come across the band early this year but man am I blown away!! I've always loved the music from video games (especially Metroid) & I love metal so that was exactly the way I wanted to hear things go. Just want to say excellent work & extremely inspirational for me to mess around with other video game songs to play around with on guitar. I do plan on covering some games in the future but I won't even attempt any Metroid. To me, you guys got that down & no one could do it any better. Anyway, enough ranting & hope to yak with you guys around the board! :cool:

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:08 pm
The Certile Frescent
The Certile Frescent

I laughed at your name, welcome to the broads

Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Thanks man! I was hoping at least someone would get a kick out of the name haha

Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Velcome. Thanks for the words! Watch out for the snipe hunting invites. Also like the name. :metroidanim:

Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:01 am
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

No prob dude! I try my best to give credit where it's due. Thanks for the welcome but I can't help being reminded of the boss guy from Altered Beast haha velcome to your doom!

Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:17 am
Spaceballs: The Rank
Spaceballs: The Rank

Bobby is a lesser name than Rockomire. Your name is Rockomire.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:25 am

I think Bockomire is a fair compromise.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:49 am
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

or maybe Bobomire perhaps? either way, if it has mire at the end I'll respond

Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:56 am

Hey guys im new to the message boards but ive been following stemage for a while listening to all the new metroid metal tracks.

Im planning on making a donation and buying the varia suite album so i thought id get on the message boards.

So hi all :)

Longtime Metroid geek :)

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Welcome, I'll be in the kitchen with my disprin if you need me.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:14 pm

i guess this can be considered an introduction. even though i used to post here for awhile. hello.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 pm
The Certile Frescent
The Certile Frescent

Aren't you that guy from Buffalo who I invited out to a show and you were like "no I'm allergic to music"

Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:17 am

possibly. i'm not the kind of guy who goes to concerts. tho i went to the metallica one that came to buffalo last month. was pretty boss.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:00 am

Hi all. I am Cuda. I like all video game music. I play guitars and party.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:21 am

Hi, I'm FiZ and I've been drinki- wait, no.

Actually...yeah, I've been drinking for a while, but I've been playing Metroid longer. I loved Metroid 1 and Super Metroid blew my mind, though I've never had the later nintendo systems, so I've only played the Primes and such when I can. Regardless, I saw MM at MAGFest7 and 8 and it was a religious experience. I saw white pixels...

But this year, I got a real camera and got decent pictures.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:29 pm
Profile WWW

Hey guys. I'm tapeman.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm
Profile YIM

Do that thing again where you make over 100 posts in a day.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Anyone see the new saw?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:02 pm

haha Metroid emotions :metroidanim:

Metroid Metal is the best band ever, when i first heard it, i said:

HOLLY CRAP !!! FINALLY !!!

:dementy:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi, I'm Travis. This is my bass cabinet -

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
The Certile Frescent
The Certile Frescent

I stole my cab painting idea from Travis

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 pm

what kind of paint did you use to paint it, btw?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Just normal spraypaint I bought from Walmart...nothin' to it, really!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

I dig it! :D

If I ever start playing again, I'll paint mine too :)

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:42 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next