[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - Slow Carb Cookbook

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Slow Carb Cookbook 

Post Re: Slow Carb Cookbook
Water. All day. Piss it all out. No f**ks given.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:42 am
Profile WWW

I already drink 2 gallons of water a day. I guess the extra sodium is not that big a deal. But, I'm still losing even with the pork sausage so this is me not giving a f**k. I also do the Jimmy Dean turkey sausage which is pretty good as well.

Oh, and grilled chicken a rub of garlic powder, salt and cinnamon is da bo-bomb. Pound the chicken out a little (olol masturbation olol) -- you want it about 3/4 to 1" thick. Next, rub with the spice mixture, and grill on a hot-ass grill for about 8 minutes on the first side (you'll know when it's done when it's got nice char on the underside, and 4 minutes on the other side. Let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting. s**t be juicy, yo.

Best part about grilled chicken is you don't have to clean up a pan. Worst part is you have to have a grill.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 am
Profile WWW

I've been snacking on peanuts and peanut butter constantly for the past few weeks, and oddly enough, my fat loss has accelerated. Black coffee every morning and a diet soda on occasion have been major pluses. #metabolismtricks

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 am
Profile WWW

It's black magic sometimes. A can of Coke Zero doesn't seem to affect my weight loss at all, and I've found on days when I have it I tend to consistently lose more. For me it's water and sleep. 8 liters of water and 8 hours of sleep and I can pretty much guarantee a loss of at least a pound.

And all that water and sleep really has helped my mood as well, I think. And a blend of earl grey/oolong tea is enough to keep me going at work caffeine wise. I've thought about switching to coffee but I don't think it'd help in the long run and might actually negatively affect my energy at the end of the day.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:36 am
Profile WWW

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:03 pm

I have literally 100 diet soda cans in my fridge on average. I like variety. I drink about 8 a day. Weight loss unaffected.

Daddy hates teas and has an addiction to dat caffeine.

I also use them to cut cravings I'm having.

Sweet craving? Diet Dr. Pepper (It's so creamy)
Savory craving? Diet Coke
Hybrid Sweet/Savory? Coke Zero works great.

Diet Root Beer is p good but no caffeine like regular barq's so I am not picking it up again.

Diet citrus drinks are alright but they are only when I'm craving something fruity.

Look for diet cherry dp and cokes if you can.

So what if I have a problem.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:07 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

But I heard that diet drinks have aspartame which gives you cancer or something? :eek:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:50 pm

We'll gather the empirical evidence upon my demise.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm doing this for science.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

By then it will be too late!

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Better to die now than later.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:47 pm
Profile WWW

Life causes cancer.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 pm
Profile WWW

Went home for lunch and heated my frying pan.

I tore open the ziploc that was keeping my 10 ounces of organic-ass sirloin nice and wet. Laid it down on the cutting board, gently; this was about to hurt. I trimmed her down nice and slim, just like I like them, and began to cover her body playfully with peppery powders.

I could feel the warmth on my right. Directing my gaze to the pan, I see she's hot and just begging for it. I added sunflower oil. Slowly. The moment fast approaching the oil's temperature climbing, my chest is rising to and fro. As the beef goes in it's that time again and off to the refrigerator I go.

Burst forth from your cage lentils, your presence is required. Though small and delicate, your nutrition is desired. Into the heating chamber where there you will sit while the powers of science burn you so quick.

Back in the pan my love looks uncomfortable, so I turn her over gently to keep her bumpable. Preparing the butter I pull her aside while I swap lubricants and give her some thyme. It's right back in and within just a few she lay on her back thinking that will do.

The smells permeate about and without a doubt no trout could be as succulent as this beef before me. Sitting adjacent to the lentils in wait, for the knife and fork to descend on my plate.

My lunch was better than your lunch.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

That, sir, was brilliant.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 am

I'm now 239.6 (which is my lowest by .2) after ANOTHER period of dicking around for awhile. I'm on a modified 8 day binge to rotate it to Saturday, currently. Since it hasn't proven to be too much more difficult to wait one extra day to binge, I think I'm going to keep trying it for awhile.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 am

I'm not sure what you're saying. You've been off the wagon for a while but still lost some poundage? If so, NICE. And you're going to wait a full 8 days before your next Binge?

I'm currently 167.4 - which is a loss of almost 27 lbs. This is only 2.6 pounds away from my initial, "I would be ecstatic if I lost this much!" goal. And that was supposed to be by Christmas!

I still have a definite spare tire but clothes fit so much better and I bought some new Jeans that I would never have dreamed I'd fit into.My ideal weight for my height/build, according to various websites is about 155. I still feel like I'm more than 10 lbs overweight, but that might be my old fat self talking. I'm at the point where actual pounds lost will matter less and less, and will have to ramp up the muscle in order to swap out those last few lbs of fat. I also want to look into more accurate BF numbers.

I'm going to New Jersey/New York next week to visit my bro, and I'm scared of falling off the wagon too hard. I mean ... New York Pizza, Five Guys, pasta ... it's all too much temptation. But, I'm determined to eat my eggs and sausage and spinach every morning, and do a slow-carb lunch every day. I'll also be doing workouts almost every day when I can, so I can mitigate any damages from "cheat" dinners. I'm scared of gaining 10 lbs in just a few days and setting myself back a whole month!

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:57 am
Profile WWW

You will gain about 10 pounds, but 7 of it will just be a joke. Don't fret too much about it, just make sure you keep your breakfast routine.

I meant that I've been back on the diet again for about 2 weeks after being off again for a month. Motivation was hard the last time I restarted but it's easier this time. Not sure what the difference is, maybe just that I'm not miserable from 100 degree heat every day all the time now.

f**k Texas.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:26 pm
Profile WWW

s**t, I have nightmares about gaining it all back. I'm going to be watching my weight like a hawk all week and I'm going to be super neurotic. I hope you guys are right about it coming off.

That's the truth about arms. My shoulders are so fuckable now. All I do for exercise (3x a week) is pushups (2 sets of 20 regular + as many as I can with my feet elevated on the back of a chair), planks (2 reps holding for 30 secs) and kettlebell swings with 40lbs (1 set of 50).

I quit my gym after I lost my 10th pound without spending a single moment at the gym. I'm trying to find some ways to do more weight training at home. Maybe air squats with barbells or pullups.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:36 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

It's mah binge day today.

:lol: :cool: :love: :laughy: :dementy:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 am

Don't ever substitute peanut butter for your regular bean intake.

(_ :( _)

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 pm
Profile WWW

That's a sad butt, btw.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 pm
Profile WWW

Where's the metroid emoticon for explosive diarrhea?

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm
Profile WWW

Surprisingly not explosive. It just poured out.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

*hurk*

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:36 pm

I lol'd so good. I promise I won't.

I'm a solid convert of biggest meal ever in the morning of binge day with the most beans possible. That first poop becomes so manageable that I'm planning on beans mid binge next friday to see if it handles dinner the same way.

Seriously it was magical the last two times.

SORRY EVERYONE THAT WE TALK A LOT ABOUT OUR BUTTHOLES, BUTT IT MAKES US SO SKINNY.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Just updating. I'm the thinnest I've ever been. I finally had to buy a couple pairs of shorts, both 36 inch waists, because my 38s and 40s were just getting wayyyyyyyy too big. They were bunching up when I'd apply the belt.

I'm about to go through my first skinny belt (the one I got when I got to about 275), I've only got one hole left.

My muffin top is slimming up more and more (it's DEFINITELY still there at 238ish) and it's f**king exciting.

Thanks for being a community about it, because seriously it's so much easier to do this with a group doing it.

EDIT: I just finished a bean curry meal, right after typing that. I'm going to make a second dinner about it because I'm still hungry. Back to the bacons.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:56 am

Ate like a BEAST on binge day Saturday. Hadn't had a beer in forever, so had a few of those with dinner, which included some fried thai chicken, a small piece of my wife's pizza, beer battered asparagus, beer battered BACON with a honey glaze, and some chocolate cake, ice cream and some lemon sorbet for desserts.

Only gained 2.5 lbs, and I'm pretty sure I just evacuated most of that this morning. #realtalkaboutbuttholes

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:26 am
Profile WWW

Just found this http://www.eslowcarbdiet.com/

Turns out I can only have cocks and dicks on cheat day :(

Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next