[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Metroid Metal - View topic - MAG/PAX/East the thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
 MAG/PAX/East the thread 
The Certile Frescent
The Certile Frescent

Post Re: MAG/PAX/East the thread
That Friday lineup looks so fun

Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Frontalot got Frontalotted.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 pm
Profile WWW

Am I reading that wrong or is VGO the opening act?

Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:38 pm
Profile WWW

I think they usually play first because it's easier to set up all their stuff beforehand. That doesn't explain why the Protomen are not first on a night though. "Opening" and "Headlining" don't mean so much at PAX, really. WE "headlined" Friday last year, if that gives you any context. I think that was mainly because Frontalot didn't want to play so late. It's the same reason Supercommuter "headlined" their night in Seattle.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:22 pm
Profile WWW

You're right, VGO opened last PAX east.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:07 pm
Profile WWW

I'm still not seeing a group photo.

Just saying.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:18 am
Profile WWW

We all need to go yell at FoxDragon in unison.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 am
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

I want you guys to know that, despite my media failings this year, I still love you all and SORRY about being way neglectful about that.

So uh. Group photos.

1-
download: http://www.mediafire.com/?fc4ev8nbgsdj56i

2-
download: http://www.mediafire.com/?w86nst3a1j0rm96

3-
download: http://www.mediafire.com/?5k5b42q1o8yycv1

Seriously, Mag X was great- maybe TOO great, because it's hard to even wrap my head around all that went on. Hanging with you guys for hours multiple times this year was awesome.
On the media front, I have 22 gigs. I said.. 22 GIGS of video I haven't even gone through. some of which is the MMSS. Some of which is chunkstyles Bday surprise. And most of which is concerts. Jesus christ, too many concerts this year.

In addition to being busy as hell since I've gotten back (with various things, and job hunting), the daunting mountain of 22Gigs of s**t to go through has made me avoid it. the photos fell into that avoidance, sorry. SORRY!

I WILL get through this stuff. Sooner rather than later. I just needed to take care of some serious things first. Demo reel, indie project, and MM Banner. Well all of those are handled except one, now. So I guess I'll get out my pick axe and scale the 22 gig mountain.

ANYWAY!

Other than that.. Who the hell is going to Pax East!? I bought each pass individually last year, and by god, I'll do it again. I just want to know who is going so that I can hang out with you, take unreasonable amounts of media, and then neglect it for a month.
Or something.
<3

New website is LIVE!

Last edited by FoxDragon on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 am
Profile WWW

SO GREAT!!!

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:16 am
Profile WWW

These photos make me incredibly happy. :)

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:18 am
Profile WWW

I approve of the photos.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 am

YESH

linearity@freyja:~/chicken-playground$ ./test
No error
Love and rock!

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:55 am
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

So good.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Yes yes, the picture is good. :-D

Now, who is going to PAX? anyone at all? I have a flight credit to use, but If I have to room all by myself, it'll probably cost so much money that it won't be worth it!

The pass per day thing isn't so bad, it's only 30ish more. Cmooooooooon :)

New website is LIVE!

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 am
Profile WWW

I'm not going to PAX East this year, for a variety of reasons. I was considering it, but my impending unemployment has kinda sealed the deal. Still planning to do Prime though, if I can.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 pm
Profile WWW

I will not be (again) due to financial reasons.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:43 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Im setup to go to east, I just hope my next paycheck comes in time so I can pay for it.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Because Grant is awesome, I'll be making it after all. With special surprises.

It's gonna suck having almost no one there from the boards, though. You guys will be missed!

I will see you at West :)

New website is LIVE!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 am
Profile WWW

I am out as well, unfortunately. I woulda loved to see y'all again. Prime looks probable for me, Scott and Will.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 pm
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

As usual, I won't be going to East, it's just too absurd financially for me to make two cross country trips a year on my own dime. Also very sadly, I'm not sure if I'll even be able to go to West this year, even though I've been going for years. I moved to southern Cali. So, like maybe SDCC? It's only an hour away for me now, lol. I still really want to/plan on going to Magfest, and am hoping that Pax Prime will somehow work out this year... so we'll see.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am
The Certile Frescent
The Certile Frescent

Boo to all of you. I even have my own Chiptune panel this year.

Maybe I'll see all y'all on tour this summer

Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Sorry sir. :(

Will you be at Blipfest? I'll try to make it in for a night, and maybe drag the lady along with me.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:54 pm
The Certile Frescent
The Certile Frescent

I will try to be at Blipfest, might not be able to swing it due to some other plans

Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:12 am

Danimal, when you go on tour, you should come to Carbondale. Because reasons. And beer.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:00 pm
Profile YIM

What, no scotch?!

Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:26 am

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:29 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:32 pm
Profile YIM
\m/ Sponsor \m/
\m/ Sponsor \m/

Grant showed me this hilarious site called face splat.
http://www.facesplat.com/

And so.....

New website is LIVE!

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:15 pm
Profile WWW

Hahahaha

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:24 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next